When it gets REALLY cold, the TOBE Ovis™ Merino 370 midlayer is the top we turn to for serious arctic adventures. We throw it on as our midweight, breathable top for missions on the mountain, and we layer over it as a sweat-wicking base for deep-winter runs on trail or frozen lakes. The Ovis™ excels at thermal regulation in colder climates, and it reduces odor naturally for fresher comfort. Our fabrics transport (or ”wick”) perspiration away from your skin, dispersing it on the outer surface where it can evaporate. The result: You stay drier even when you sweat, and your shirt dries faster afterwards.
- Material: 70% Merino Wool
- Merino 370g/m2
- Versatile midlayer top for all of your winter pursuits
- Merino wool offers breathable warmth for dawn-patrol tours
- Soft fabric wicks moisture to prevent freezing at rest
- Athletic fit sits closer to the body for better heat-trapping
- Sizing: 2XS - 2XL