SLP EBS Helix for Select Polaris UTV with BOSS Driven Clutch
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- More responsive in all conditions.
- Less prone to RPM and top-end power loss from higher load conditions (sand, snow, mud etc.)
- Less prone to RPM and top-end power loss from higher elevations
- Less prone to RPM and top-end power loss when running larger or more aggressive tires
- Less aggressive EBS notch than the factory helix for a smoother transition into engine braking (overall engine braking is reduced)
Multiple helix angle options are used in SLP clutch kits. Please inquire for a model specific recommendation.
Proudly Made in the USA
NOT compatible with TEAM Rapid Reaction driven clutch which has the helix cast into the movable sheave of the clutch. Tied roller clutch upgrade may be available. Please inquire for more details.
NOT compatible with TEAM Tied roller driven clutch found on select Polaris UTV models.
We offer free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 of the United States for orders over $99, on all products, except where noted. Alaska & Hawaii excluded. Yes, you read that right, free shipping for most orders! Please use a physical shipping address when available; we cannot ship UPS to P.O. Boxes. All packages are shipped ground via UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS. If you would like expedited shipping, please send us an email or give us a call at 1-801-405-7433.
We are unable to offer free shipping for shipments outside of the United States however, we strive to keep all shipping costs to a minimum.
If you live in Canada, the estimated rates are as follows:
|0.0lbs - 0.5lbs||$40.00 USD|
|0.5lbs - 2.0lbs||$45.00 USD|
|3.0lbs - 5.0lbs||$50.00 USD|
|6.0lbs - 15.0lbs||$55.00 USD|
|16.0lbs - 100lbs||$65.00 USD|
If you live anywhere other than the United States or Canada, the estimated rates are as follows:
|0.0lbs - 0.5lbs||$50.00 USD|
|0.5lbs - 2.0lbs||$55.00 USD|
|2.0lbs - 5.0lbs||$60.00 USD|
|6.0lbs - 15.0lbs||$70.00 USD|
|16.0lbs - 100.0lbs||$85.00 USD|
SHIPPING POLICY; SHIPPING BUSINESS DAYS ARE MONDAY-FRIDAY
Summit Motorsports ships most orders same day or next day in most cases and will do and try it's absolute best to ship your items as soon as your order is received and as quickly as possible. Once credit card authorization and verification has been obtained please allow up to 72 hours but not limited to for processing (excluding weekends and holidays) before your order ships unless otherwise notified, and again most orders ship same day or next day barring any issues. Purchasing expediting shipping does not waive the processing time. Please be aware of all shipping times, holidays and delivery cut off dates when placing your order. Orders outside of the US- please be aware of any duty fees, VAT, currency exchanges and any exchange fees from your financial institution. Summit Motorsports has no control over your government's fees or currency value. International orders may require additional processing time. We will choose shipping carrier and speed when free shipping is selected at checkout (free shipping for domestic customers only) Customer requests for shipping carrier and delivery speed may result in additional charges. Thank you for shopping at Iridesms.com and keeping our small business dreams alive!
Shipping delivery estimates are calculated by the shipper, not Summit Motorsports. Summit Motorsports staff has no control over any delays after the package has been received by the shipper. We will be happy to help you make a claim with the shipping company but Iridesms.com does not refund shipping costs for delays caused by the shipper.
Continental United States:
All packages shipped within the continental United States will be shipped UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground or USPS.
Alaska & Hawaii:
All packages shipped to Hawaii or Alaska will shipped USPS.
All packages shipped outside the United States will be shipped via USPS. Please keep in mind custom fees and taxes and tariffs may apply to your shipment. Summit Motorsports does not charge or collect for these fees and they will be due at the time of delivery when the package is delivered. If you have questions about these fees, please contact the United States Postal Service.
Estimated Transit Times:
- UPS Ground: Depending on your location, packages should arrive in 3-7 business days. Click here for estimated transit times.
- USPS to Alaska & Hawaii: Packages should arrive in 3-5 business days.
- USPS International: Depending on your location, packages should arrive in 6-10 business days.
- USPS First Class Mail: Depending on your location, packages should arrive in 2-7 business days.
Our packages are shipped with “Signature Required” services on all packages valued over $200, everything $200 and below will be shipped with no "Signature Required". If you would like this service to be added to your order, please contact Summit Motorsports by phone at 1-801-405-7433 to add this service.
Refused or Unclaimed Packages:
Refused or unclaimed packages are the sole responsibility of the recipient. You will be responsible for any fees charged to us by the delivery carrier.
Excluded Items from Free Shipping:
Please note that hazardous and oversized items will be excluded from our free shipping policy. Common examples of these items are but not limited to: Luggage, Skis, and Avalanche Floatation Bags, and Oils/Fluids. Summit Motorsports will keep all shipping charges on these items to a minimum. If you would like a shipping estimate for one of these items, please contact customer support at 1-801-405-7433.
Interruption of Delivery Service:
If you have contacted Summit Motorsports for expedited shipping, and have chosen a service with a guaranteed delivery date, please note that they will not be refunded for any interruption of service due to causes beyond the carrier's control. An interruption of Service could include: package refusal, ; acts of God such as natural disasters or adverse weather conditions; shipping carrier riots, strikes, or other labor disputes; or any other event that is beyond the carrier's control to deliver the package as scheduled. If you would like more information on these potential service interruptions, please contact us at 1-801-405-7433.
Don’t like your gear? Ordered the wrong size or not the right color? Don’t worry! We offer a 30-day worry-free exchange or return policy because we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! This applies to all merchandise purchased at full-price. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in new condition, and in original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an RMA number.
Exchanges are free for the first exchange; you will not be charged for a return label for the first exchange. We will do their very best to accommodate all exchange requests.
For returns, there will be no upfront cost to the customer, We will provide you with a return shipping label at a flat rate cost of $9.99 (deducted from your return. USA orders only) unless the fault is that of Ours (Summit Motorsports) in which there will be no fee for the label. We are not responsible for return shipping on International orders.
- If your item weighs over 20 pounds, you will be responsible for the entire amount of return shipping. Simply call or email us before sending your item back so we can provide you with a RA#.
Follow these easy steps to get your gear in the mail, and to get you back on your sled!
STEPS TO RETURNING PRODUCTS
- Create an RA for the item you wish to return. To create an RMA, please send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-801-405-7433 and we will provide you with a return label (for orders under 20lbs).
- Package all your gear you wish to return along with the tags in the original packaging.
- Include your receipt or proof of purchase and clearly indicate which items you wish to return. Please include your RA number with your item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your return.
- If your return is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to the card used to pay for the item.
- Note: We recommend that you ship your package by a traceable method because we are not responsible for lost packages.
STEPS TO EXCHANGING PRODUCTS
- Create an RA for the item you wish to exchange. To create an RA, please send us an email @ email@example.com or give us a call at 1-801-405-7433 and we will provide you with a return label (for orders under 20lbs).
- Package all your gear you wish to exchange along with the tags in the original packaging.
- Include your receipt or proof of purchase and clearly indicate which items you wish to exchange and be sure to state what you would like to exchange your item for. Please include your RA number with your item.
- Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your item.
- If your exchange is approved, we will ship out your new item.
- If the item you are exchanging cost more than the original item, we will contact you for additional billing information. If the item you are exchanging cost less than the original item, we will credit the card originally used to pay for the item.
- Note: We recommend that you ship your package by a traceable method because we are not responsible for lost packages.
Send all returns/exchanges to:
[Insert RA # here]
570 South Main Street
Spanish Fork, Ut 84660
CONDITIONS OF ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase with authorization and by filling out the form below.
- Discontinued Merchandise (a.k.a. Closeout, Sale, and Non-Current) may be exchanged or given a 'store credit' only as these items are non-refundable.
- Special order items are non-refundable/returnable.
- Products must be complete with all original packaging and in new condition.
- When shipping your product back to us, do not use the manufacturer’s packing as your shipping box. This will damage the manufactures product labeling and could void your return, i.e. helmets and boots. If you are returning one of these items to us, DO NOT ship the item back to us in just the helmet/boot box. Please put all original packaging including the helmet/boot box inside another box to ship your items back to us. These boxes get damaged in transit and can damage your item you wish to return. Items returned to us in such condition will be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs.
- All opened DVDs are non-refundable.
- Free items must be returned with purchased items. If a free item is not returned, the retail price of the free item will be taken off your refund.
- If a coupon code is used at checkout, you will be refunded the price of the retail less the amount coupon code. If coupon code was used for a combination for two items, i.e. 509 helmet and goggle combo; both items must be returned to get a full refund.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please send us an email @ SUPPORT@SUMMITMOTORSPORTSLLC.COM or give us a call at 1-801-405-7433
WARRANTIES & GUARANTIES
Most manufacturers will not allow dealers to make a decision on whether a product will be replaced or repaired. If you have any issues with your purchased gear, please feel free to send us an email @ SUPPORT@SUMMITMOTORSPORTSLLC.COM or give us a call at 1-801-405-7433. We will provide you with the manufactured warranty information, contact information, and can assist you with this process. We are here to make this process and easy and painless for you!