Let ‘er rip all day long with the 509 Free Range Gloves. These lower-profile, waterproof/breathable gloves feature a secure velcro closure, warm Thinsulate™ insulation—with more on the back of the hand for extra warmth—and are made from durable, grippy top grain goat leather.
• Articulated construction with accordion stretch zones, providing protection and fit without feeling tight.
• Top grain goat Leather construction for warm, dry, and durable construction
• Reinforced pittards oiltack laser etched palm with double stitching and catenary cut in palm for great grip with reduced bulk
• 400 grams Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand, 100 grams on the palm
• Shear Lock at gauntlet for easy and secure fit at the wrist
• Neoprene cuff with Pull tab
• Waterproof, breathable Hipora® membrane lining – permanently attached
• Warm fleece lining
• Microfiber fleece on back of thumb - great for a quick goggle wipe